Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Freedom Request

Guys, urgent request that you pray for a "body" of believers I know and love here- for their freedom to worship and train. They are pursuing this issue with authorities currently.

Here's some more pics of Burma scenery...

The pagodas (almost 1,000 years old) are taken by Sarah and me in Bagan.

A street scene...

This is an older-looking Buddha image sitting in one of the ancient temples...most Buddhas are actually golden - real gold (this country is wealthy, but you wouldn't know it by looking at its people)

Country road...take me home...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Co-Worker in Christ Jesus, Missionary Asha,
I thank God for the work you are doing and you are remembered in my prayers. May God continue to strengthen you and stirr in you a fire that would catch on to the Myanmar people. I praise God for sending you to this country. I will pray for the urgent request.
-Nyein

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home